With patient handling, every setting and every client is different. Thankfully Molift Hoists and Patient Lifters have a great range of solutions.
We’ve recently updated our Web site with our full range of Molift lifters and hoists. With a range of mobile hoists, slings and a range of working loads, you’ll find a hoist that suits you, your client and your facility.
Mover Series Patient Hoists
The Molift Mover series are light weight and compact hoists, for use in the home or institutional environments.Choose from a lifting capacity of 180kgs, 205kgs or 300kgs.
- Unique natural grip push bar
- Easy to manoeuvre design
- 2 or 4 point suspension
Partner 255 Series
Molift Partner 255 patient lifters are a perfect for high complexity lifting situations in acute and critical care areas. Choose from the regular Partner 255 or the Partner 255 with Ambulating Arms for gait retraining.
- Molift’s flagship mobile hoist
- Safe working load of 255 kg (562 lbs)
- Excellent hoisting range: 37–179 cm (14.5–70.4”)
Quick Raiser Series
The Molift Quick Raiser Series is stable and manoeuvrable even in narrow spaces, with a column that imitates natural movement.
- Compact and easy to manoeuvre
- Safe working load of 160 kg
- Extra low base (70 mm) and narrow front (340 mm)
The Molift Smart 150 portable lifter is designed to be easily wheeled and transported to where lifting and moving is required.
- Lifting capacity of 150kgs
- Weighs only 13.6kgs
- A range of slings available
Check out the Molift range of ceiling hoists!
- Air Ceiling Hoist – great for sitting and horizontal transfers, standing and gait training situations
- Nomad Ceiling Hoist – greater head space and comfort, lifts up to 255kgs, can connect and disconnect without tools
- Rail System – a cost-effective solution easily integrated and adjusted to the design and architecture of the room
- Rail System Duo – easy to install without additional fixtures on ceiling or walls