- Economical – price from $7,999
- Power tilt is standard feature
- Mid-wheel drive for manoevrability and comfort
If you’re looking for an affordable, adaptive, adjustable off-the-shelf power wheelchair option, the Vector P323 is perfect for you. With a price starting at $7,999, it can be either an off-the-shelf non prescription power wheelchair, or optioned out to be a prescription power chair. It’s a mid-wheel drive so it’s manoevrable indoors, with a comfortable suspensions system. Choose from a variety of legrests and add power recline if you need it. Power tilt comes standard.
Call (08) 9209 1777 or
can be a non-prescription, off-the-shelf wheelchair
Lots of options
lots of options means the P323 can become a prescription chair
mid-wheel drive is manoevrable, good for indoors
The P323 an entry-level mid-wheel drive if you are able to stand or walk for a period of time, but need a power chair for outdoor trips or even indoors.
Price from $7,999*
Power Tilt as Standard
Power tilt is also standard on the P323! For extra safety when using the power tilt function the centre of gravity is always above the drive wheels which gives added stability to the chair.
Manoevrable Mid-Wheel Drive & Comfortable Suspension
Mid-wheel drive is manoevrable, good for indoors. Fully adjustable front and rear suspension which provides an extra comfortable ride.
Lots of Options Available
Extra options available are power seat elevator, power elevating leg rests, power centre footplate, lateral & abductor supports. The P323 base model is a non-prescription power chair that can be fitted out as a prescription power chair – AC can attach the seating system you need.
* Base price of $7,999 includes power tilt but no other power options.
- Power tilt is standard with this chair
- Adjustable seat width 16” – 22”
- Adjustable seat depth 16” – 20”
- Power tilt operation of 5” – 55” for pressure relief
- Manual recline settings of 0″ – 30″ for comfort
- A padded adjustable head rest is standard with this seat
- Extra options available are power seat elevator, power elevating leg rests, power centre footplate, lateral & abductor supports
- Removable battery case from the power base for ease of replacing and maintaining batteries
- The power base design uses Dual in-line motors for enhanced efficiency, torque, range and performance
- Fully adjustable front and rear suspension which provides an extra comfortable ride
- 182kg weight capacity
- The easy to use & programme PG R-NET control system is used as standard with this chair
- Colours available – Red or Ocean Blue